Safety and Operation
WARNING: This machine produces Ozone gas which is a proven respiratory irritant. People and pets must be removed from the area. Plants and sensitive electronic equipment should be covered or removed before Ozone treatment begins.
Please follow these steps:
- Remove the source(s) of the odour in the area(s) to be treated.
- Make the area(s) as air tight as possible.
- Cover or remove any plants.
- Cover or remove sensitive electronic equipment.
- Move or remove any furniture that could restrict airflow in the affected area(s).
- Place the Envirozone machine with the output facing the location of the odour source. For large areas or areas with high ceilings set up auxiliary fans as Ozone is heavier than air and will settle if not circulated properly.
- Calculate the time for treatment using the Envirozone App or from the information that came with the machine.
- Set the timer (optional accessory) or set an external timer such as a smart phone or digital display device with a timer feature for the prescribed time.
- Make sure all doors and windows in the treatment area are closed and sealed. Turn on the machine, turn on the timer and leave the area closing the door behind you.
- When the treatment time has been completed turn off the machine, unseal doors, unseal and open windows leaving the circulating fans operating. Leave the room again. In a room with airflow and open windows the residual Ozone will dissipate and return to Oxygen in approximately 15 minutes. Rooms without airflow will take an hour to clear.
- Once the wait time is over return the area(s) to their original configuration.
- Severely affected areas may require multiple treatments.